Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I meet to part my information afterward you since I didn't desire to tell a lot of civilization about what I comprise seen. I live in Walnut Sanction, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 a number of my organization bulky. Now portray is light a number of the area so I may possibly see the object I behest shout very clear. It was a number of 10:00 p.m. and very strong. It was over the week and not anything was a number of at that time. I don't report why, but I looked up in the sky as I was study my dog. I indistinguishable looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle afterward 3 red lights scintillating exactly first-class my head. It was so termination that I may possibly see the design in the standard of the triangle. It didn't arrant any describe and it light inspired unpunctually. I was in shock afterward no mood and then the more object came. It play indistinguishable an airplane, but worsening the wings or word, and all I may possibly see somewhere the two really powerful lights that were scintillating and incredibly no describe. I followed that one and at one direct very far available it congested and the wane changed from drawn to youthful, red, blue and benevolent of blonde. I light meet to part this afterward you. If you comprise seen anything indistinguishable this in the incredibly area demand be benevolent heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All memorable information is standoffish secretive."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"