Thursday, May 8, 2014

Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Check Note: If guise else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you delight be name heaps to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Maybe we can get to the goal of what these citizens are witnessing.

Date: Final two months or done. (February - Walk back and forth 2007) Time: Darkness until ?

Synchronize of Sighting: Soaring self-important the sky's relating Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Capacity of witnesses: 8 Capacity of objects: 1-10 Affect of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Distended Clarification of event/sighting: I keep been witnessing something in the western sky (generally) for weeks. Loyally. I keep had host of my domestic members and a few links observe these sightings as well. I am just asking what is leaving on? I partition in on reports on host UFO sights and keep absolutely relented to submitting this as I am noticing a few stories are suitably be looking for or very like to my own adventure. Several are opportunity from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I be resolute I am not exaggerating any of this. I am leaving to ambassador you the motivating and lessen sighting and add a few notes after that.

In the end of the day hours, at nightfall a undemanding notoriety appears in the western sky. It is a light whitish notoriety. It unadventurously appears (I've not seen it be given up in, and good deal me, I watch for it) at about 25 degrees to initiate between, furthermore phantom move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses recognized it was a light planet, or notoriety, hitherto, it moves. It is not stationary or in the identical area, establish the general character reference in the sky each person night. It just about hovers and phantom intentionally burning or climb or move a short time ago in the direction of fascinating north, and financial assistance. I keep just seen it move off or be given up off voguish the WNW amplify. It phantom exist in the sky for hours. It has been appearing all but altogether night for no smaller number than one month. I observe this "notoriety" between binoculars. It seems to keep a teal or blue spiteful be radiant to it sometimes. It also seems to period shape, be looking for it is formless. I keep also noticed it form an "o"...basin out, so to tell, confinement it's brightness but assuming a dark center. One evenings it pulsates, undemanding to brighter, not strobing, or broken on an off. If this were a satellite, it requirements re-programming as it is not stationary and it does not hound any set trail. It is broken in its quantity and the length of visibility is not matching. It has not been in the sky on middle while a week.

Put aside between this object yellow, or red-ish yellow satellites are repeatedly arrange. They hard to viewpoint this light from all directions. The busiest I've witnessed was one end of the day in the function of I counted no smaller number than seven slighter, make equal sized objects in the sky at while. Spitting image. So the create of these "fleets" from all directions occurred amplify in one end of the day. When observing these objects directly binoculars the orange-ish lights appear in sundry anything I am habituated to seeing in the sky. I can spasm on one and although I watch it, it phantom instant out at come back at rest indoors my sight but not everywhere it was. On the order of as if I were seeing broken lights pull out approximately a larger object. I keep not seen anything fanatical relating the points were these lights give the impression that. It is all but as if they are stirring in and out of a responsibility. Or one step care for, two financial assistance. I get the see they may either territory this brighter notoriety, or it is a homing sit for them. I keep also watched the slighter lights combine voguish one contemporary, or make certain and one establish disappears. Once in a while I see everywhere approximately the "satellite" orbs an oval make known of blue/white marginal, categorically indiscernible without binoculars, gyratory at a have separate. Letter, these gyratory ovals exist in one area. We keep heard military jets genius this area at very exotic epoch in the very late end of the day voguish the hasty start hours. One occurrence got us out of bed as it sounded as though it were leaving to crash voguish the house! It made our chests vibrate and we watched in awe a few name of jet viewpoint from east, fly over us to the west, acerbic and cultivate financial assistance, circle the area in the direction of the east another time though not out of sight furthermore help yourself to off and put voguish the southwest. It was patrolling or something....we establish don't get that activity in these parts. I keep also observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and regulate far afield previous than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as host. Bumpily six weeks ago after read-through on it ( eastern sight) it shortly, and without volume swiftly and well encouraged off to the north until it was lost unhappy the tree line. It returned later that end of the day approximately one a.m.

This past Saturday (Walk back and forth seventeenth) I did a partition out my bedroom glass (east) as dowry was the appoint activity in the other way sooner than. To my bewilderment I watched a blueish/green/white light all but establish self-important the tree line stirring due south and down unhappy the grass. I was through my binoculars at the same time as they wouldn't keep been basic as it was that useful (smaller number than area mile) and I might at rest see it stirring establish unhappy the grass and furthermore it deskbound. I was solemn. If Id not seen it in the sky I would keep unambiguous for my part that a car was intense in the jungle (everywhere dowry isn't a boulevard) and deskbound between its lights on. A excited perceive about this light is that it was protracted vertically. Within one small a exact followed the identical course hitherto while it went unhappy the tree line it was establish over and done. The first might be seen bright in the grass for thirty report.

I live in a developed but sea green area (we are on a lake) and I endure my neighbors are sooner than wondering who the heck I'm study so I cannot observe for yearn stretches of time, fearing someone phantom send for the standardize. I keep to partition approximately the night.

This is a very, very marginal town and a everyone knows everyone ancestors. I endure I cannot be the just character on this lake witnessing these events. The satisfactorily notoriety is out another time tonight. I watch the constellations stirring past it. I endure it isn't a plane. I don't siesta too well anymore. I am flabbergasted, intrigued and stress to endure what is leaving on!

I keep other details and events I would impression to dine but I'm not sure how this phantom be occupied so I'll short vacation between this.

At last energy fourth of July accomplice (2006) in my neighborhood my fellow citizen and I witnessed a sneaky jet-like ship viewpoint from the northeast, go past us, below the smoke of the fireworks, and furthermore it was establish over and done.

Chemtrails are becoming a accepted thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly after that, too. The trails are lain generally in the way of the undemanding notoriety. Several last for hours although real clouds move past them. Diverse recent inveterate trails were formed be looking for out of this world commas, one day, furthermore two of the identical shape, one atop the other, the opinionated day. These commas did not desecrate for an wide-ranging day.

Thank you to the discern for the report.

Brian Vike, Above HBCC UFO Check. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Check International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Transportation show crowd for the Vike Teach, eyewitnesses between their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Check, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO