Friday, May 2, 2014

Triangle Spotted Over Luxembourg Feburary 1 2010

Triangle Spotted Over Luxembourg Feburary 1 2010
SUBJECT: LUXENBOURG Essay FROM KEN PFEIFER Life UFO PHOTOSTRIANGLE Spotted Self-important LUXEMBOURGFEBURARY 1, 2010 LUXENBOURGFrom my car on motorway A6 Luxembourg national, I was driving from west to east at halfway point speed of 110 Km/hour and about 1 kilometer south of Luxembourg city. The weather was very biting ( -5^0C) and the sky was dismal blue gemstone clear. UFO had Screech borders and no tail. It was a deep black color and it was very definite due to backgrounded dismal blue sky. It too has 3 halfway point sized pale lights and an halfway point sized red light at the center. I would say 2 director sporadic pale light seal the center of theTriangle. The side coil is at smallest amount 100 meters. The flight was at a very low at the same height and it flew redress from south to north separation just so ultra Luxembourg city. Our convention aircraft are not endorsed to fly this line over Luxembourg. The object was in the vicinity of just so ultra me. The UFO Appraise was positively infertile. I didn't visit any special source. I at last lost sighting due to the motorway management. I smoothly use this motorway at about the self-same time the entire day. NOTE: The ultra image is a description.Blessing to MUFON CMS system.