Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Reading Pennsylvania On July 4Th 2013 Five Crafts 3 Disappeared Evaporated Two More Followed

Ufo Sighting In Reading Pennsylvania On July 4Th 2013 Five Crafts 3 Disappeared Evaporated Two More Followed
UFO SIGHTING IN READING, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - FIVE CRAFTS #3 DISAPPEARED (EVAPORATED). TWO MORE FOLLOWED.

My wife was watching fireworks and I went to do something and she looked out the kitchen window and said "look at that". I did and it was nothing I had never seen before. I saw 2 of them and tried to get a picture on my cell phone and couldn't find it in my viewfinder. while doing that, #3 which I didn't see disappeared from my wife's view. I kept trying to get pictures and none came out. 1. At home watching July 4th fireworks. 2. My wife saw it (more later on). 3. Strange. Not normal. 4. Round with and orange glow. There was no sound as they drifted almost directly above us. Four passed over and the third one I didn't see as I was trying to take pics. They traveled in a straight line. 5. No panic or concerns since we were not threatened. As a former fireman, I felt comfortable and not in any danger.Calm persisted. 6. They passed over our house to the North and we were on the South side. I took a glance to the North but, the position wasn't right from my viewpoint.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.